Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beatnik Waist Bag


I was lucky enough to test the Beatnik Waist Bag pattern for Sara of Sew Sweetness. I've been looking for a waist bag pattern for a while, so when Sara emailed me I was ecstatic to be able to test it! 


I went back and forth with my fabric choices and even after I did settle on the text print, I went back and forth about if I wanted to have the pockets contrasting. I seriously need to work on my indecisiveness lol.


In addition to the front pockets, there is a zip pocket on the back and a divided slip pocket inside.


I also used this bag as my excuse to buy a real snap setting tool, good-bye cheap plastic doodad and hammer (which I only had about a 50 percent success rate with)!! Now I'll be adding snaps a whole lot more :)



In the end, I'm happy with how this turned out. I know most of us gals don't use waist bags on the regular but there are times they are so, so perfect...craft shows, sporting events, for runners and when you need your hands free! now you can make your own and not have to buy those hideous ones that are hard to come by in stores!!! Head over to the Sew Sweetness pattern shop and get yours !!!




1 comment:

tricotvanille said...

where could we find the pattern?
thanks in advance :)